The coreDS™ X-Plane is a plugin that turns your X-Plane flight simulator into a full featured HLA federate and/or DIS simulation.
Scripting functionality provides the flexibility needed by the end user to fully customize the simulator behaviour. coreDS™ X-Plane also provides a complete LUA scripting engine deeply integrated with X-Plane. For instance, you can create an OpenGL object when a given Interaction or PDU is received. See examples here.
The software provides all the configuration GUIs, data encoding, a scripting engine, rate limiting capability and default configurations.
Easy process: define your input-output object, variables and your messages - that's all.
- Support X-Plane 10 and 11
- Cost effective solution using proven technologies: save time and money
- Provides configuration GUIs
- Switch configuration at runtime (from HLA to DIS, or to a new set of mapping, or FOM, or anything you can think of)
- lightweight scripting engine (LUA) to do on-the-fly data conversion, reply to messages or update objects
- Data mapping at run time. Change your FOM file or PDU mapping on the fly
- Automatic data encoding/decoding
- Supports DIS 4-5-6 (with custom PDU support), HLA 1.3, 1516 and 1516e (FOM agile) - All RTI are supported, including OpenSource
- No code generation
- Outgoing aircraft position
- Incoming aircraft position
- 1 year of technical support
- 1 year of free updates
- Node locked licence
- Includes Professional
- Complete source code to the X-Plane module