The coreDS™ X-Plane is a plugin that turns your X-Plane flight simulator into a full featured HLA federate and/or DIS simulation.
Scripting functionality provides the flexibility needed by the end user to fully customize the simulator behaviour. coreDS™ X-Plane also provides a complete LUA scripting engine deeply integrated with X-Plane. For instance, you can create an OpenGL object when a given Interaction or PDU is received.
Used the provided configuration files to send your aircraft position to external systems, display external entities on the local map and in the 3d scene. You can even enter war simulations by leveraging on the X-Plane weapon mechanisms.
The software provides all the configuration GUIs, data encoding, a scripting engine, rate limiting capability and default configurations.
Easy process: define your input-output object, variables and your messages - that's all.
- Support X-Plane 11
- Cost effective solution using proven technologies: save time and money
- Provides configuration GUIs
- Switch configuration at runtime (from HLA to DIS, or to a new set of mapping, or FOM, or anything you can think of)
- lightweight scripting engine (LUA) to do on-the-fly data conversion, reply to messages or update objects
- Data mapping at run time. Change your FOM file or PDU mapping on the fly
- Supports DIS 4-5-6 (with custom PDU support), HLA 1.3, 1516 and 1516e (FOM agile) - All RTI are supported, including OpenSource)
- Outgoing aircraft position
- Incoming aircraft position (up to 19)
- Node locked licence
- Includes Standard
- Display all entities and events on the local map
- Support additional messages: WeaponFire, MunitionDetotation
- Support X-Plane Weaponry
- A lot of X-Plane datarefs are available for mapping
- A lot of X-Plane commandrefs are available for mapping
- Integrated with Fly with Lua - react to event from LUA, including drawing in X-Plane
- Includes Professional
- Complete source code to the X-Plane module