coreDS™ Unreal allows for easy deployment of HLA and/or DIS enabled games. Integrate once and support HLA and DIS without any other modifications.
NO CODE REQUIRED.
coreDS™ provides an extensive feature set that eases the integration process, allowing for reduced implementation time, flexibility and highly customizable simulation behaviour.
The coreDS™ Unreal features comprise configurations GUIs, data encoding schemes, a powerful scripting engine, rate-limiting capability, integrated dead reckoning, local input interpolation and output extrapolation and more!
coreDS™ Unreal allows complete control over your HLA and DIS connection either:
* Through the editor (view a complete example here)
* Using the C++ framework (view a complete example here)
We provide the ultimate connector, you focus on your simulation!
- Provides configuration GUIs
- Switch configuration at runtime (from HLA to DIS, or to a new set of mapping, or FOM, or anything you can think of)
- Data mapping at run time - Change your FOM file or PDU mapping on the fly, no compilation required
- Automatic data encoding/decoding
- HLA 1.3, 1516 and 1516e (FOM agile) - All RTI are supported, including OpenSource
- Supports DIS 4-5-6-7 (with custom PDU support)
- No code generation